- If you have the original 2KHS 0.8 in “c:\GAMES\2KHS” start by copying that folder.
- Rename the new folder to “c:\GAMES\NHL2K20”.
- Unzip the content of the 2K20 zip into c:\GAMES\NHL2K20 so that NHL2K20.bat ends up in “c:\GAMES\NHL2K20\NHL2K20.bat”.
That should be the same folder that has Dolphin.exe. When you are being asked to overwrite files you say YES.
- Finally copy the content from “c:\GAMES\2KHS\User\StateSaves into “c:\GAMES\NHL2K20\User\StateSaves”. Once again overwrite.
- After starting the game you will need to manually load the 2K20 roster.
This way if you want to play the classic version you start from “c:\GAMES\2KHS\Dolphin.exe” and if you want to play modern day rosters you run “c:\GAMES\NHL2K20\NHL2K20.bat”.